Saturday 5 August 2017

Nature's Gate silicone free conditioner

Hi there!

As you already know I'm a sucker for conditioners -  and I'm always scouting for new and better ones.
I first saw Nature's Gate conditioner at Dischem. I didn't really take much notice of it but when I realised that they are  silicone, paraben and sulphate free my curiosity got aroused. I don't hear much about this brand in the natural community world. It doesn't contain  any harsh or synthetic ingredients.
Aloe vera and macadamia oil caught my attention so I bought two.

Ingredients
Water, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, benzyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, panthenol, sclerotium gum, hydrolyzed quinoa, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil, tocopherol, ascorbic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, viola tricolor (pansy) extract, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, ascorbyl palmitate, potassium sorbate, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, fragrance (parfum)*.
* Phthalate Free
Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
No - Sodium, lauryl/laureth/coco sulfates, phthalates, butylene glycol, artificial colors
(Taken from their website)*


How I use 
I use these  after I  shampoo and I love it as a co- wash too. It's creamy and thick. It's made with  Aloe vera and Macadamia oil for moisturising benefits so it's perfect for my thick, dry and thirsty hair!


I give my scalp a good rub cos of all the lovely oils in it. I thoroughly coat my hair then cover with a shower cap for a few minutes. This is normally how I co - wash  because my hair is low porosity and because I get great results this way. Another way I use it, is after I do ayurvedic treatments - it helps rinse out the loose particles from the powders.


Verdict
 They smell amazing -  my favourite is the Fruit Blend.       


It does a good job in keeping my hair soft and manageable.
I like that these products are cruelty free and vegan. Gentle enough for everyday use and affordable too.

Have you tried Nature's Gate conditioners or shampoos?

Thanks for reading- like and share if you enjoyed this post!

Keep the Magic-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...