Wednesday 30 August 2017

Messylife with only sons...

Hi again!



Yea my life is crazy with only boys. Some days are better, like when I get home and the house is a bit in order.

The water bottles never get refilled and I can never understand what they do with the toothpaste lids.
I wish I can say I know what I'm doing but I can't. Raising kids don't come with a manuel. I don't have it together but I can hang in there and do my best while feeling like screaming.

But I wouldn't change it for anything. Take a look at this video I did. It's part1 of a series I'm doing on life with only boys...


Subscribe and like to show your support which in turn will motivate me to upload more!

Keep the Magic





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...