Monday 21 August 2017

I started vlogging!

Hey everyone!

So I started a vlog a few days ago! Aaand I'm having so much fun but  honestly it's a little  daunting as well.


Vlogging is just an extension of my blog. I'll elaborate further on the topics that I blog about and you get to see how I do all my DIY concoctions- isn't that great! I'm thinking of doing a mix of different topics, from hair to the daily messiness of life.

Creating a vlog channel has taken me out my comfort zone. I'm not used to being the centre of attraction- with blogging its writing, snapping and then hitting the publish  button.
 The first time I watched myself I thought I sounded like an old lady that just got outta bed. I'm  seriously  gonna work on talking a bit faster.

I just uploaded a video this morning about how I do my son's hair for school. He's    totally enjoying himself and you can see it in the clip-  You get to  see how I look every   morning and with my  bonnet still on; bare faced y'all! I look rachet! (Gotta get use to this) It's  raw and uncut...not to mention that  I'm being  bamboozled by editing. Hopefully I'll get it right with time and practice.

I'm keeping it real- I don't have time to do my face up and put on elaborate outfits before I show myself in front of the camera.  Gosh I get lost for words when the camera is rolling so I resorted to speeding up the videos and using subtitles for now.

Take a look and don't forget to like and subscribe.



Join my page here. I'll be posting my videos and new blog posts regularly, you don't want to miss out on seeing me raw and rachet!

Let me know what you'd  like me to vlog about- I'm all for you and thanks for your continued support and love!

Keep the Magic -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...