Skip to main content

I started vlogging!

Hey everyone!

So I started a vlog a few days ago! Aaand I'm having so much fun but  honestly it's a little  daunting as well.


Vlogging is just an extension of my blog. I'll elaborate further on the topics that I blog about and you get to see how I do all my DIY concoctions- isn't that great! I'm thinking of doing a mix of different topics, from hair to the daily messiness of life.

Creating a vlog channel has taken me out my comfort zone. I'm not used to being the centre of attraction- with blogging its writing, snapping and then hitting the publish  button.
 The first time I watched myself I thought I sounded like an old lady that just got outta bed. I'm  seriously  gonna work on talking a bit faster.

I just uploaded a video this morning about how I do my son's hair for school. He's    totally enjoying himself and you can see it in the clip-  You get to  see how I look every   morning and with my  bonnet still on; bare faced y'all! I look rachet! (Gotta get use to this) It's  raw and uncut...not to mention that  I'm being  bamboozled by editing. Hopefully I'll get it right with time and practice.

I'm keeping it real- I don't have time to do my face up and put on elaborate outfits before I show myself in front of the camera.  Gosh I get lost for words when the camera is rolling so I resorted to speeding up the videos and using subtitles for now.

Take a look and don't forget to like and subscribe.



Join my page here. I'll be posting my videos and new blog posts regularly, you don't want to miss out on seeing me raw and rachet!

Let me know what you'd  like me to vlog about- I'm all for you and thanks for your continued support and love!

Keep the Magic -


Popular posts from this blog

Gone bananas...Purity DIY bomb combo...

Hi ya'll!

I noticed the happiness of my hair ever since I started DIY-ing my own deep conditioners.
I love mixing up concoctions in my kitchen just for the love of my hair and I've become quite the mixtress....


 Thanks to Maxine Arnold- much love to this natural hair queen- find out all about her journey and regimen here. She introduced us to the banana Purity. I hate putting food on my hair but Purity was just the perfect solution! I named it 'my bomb combo' cos thats exactly what it is. It's filled with moisturizing goodness!

I did some research and here's what I found:
Bananas are rich in vitamins, potassium and calcium.
Great for hair growth
Helps with hair fall Has healing properties
Gives shine and moisturises and the list goes on....

It's everything for dry, course and brittle hair. My hair feels stronger and is shinier everytime- it's all kinds of awesomeness...
Now I'm always switching things up depending on the needs of my hair, so play ar…

I love Apple cidar vinegar...Here's why!

Howzit everyone!

I read an article on how acv cures acne and is great as a cleaning agent when mixed with baking soda. Hmm and that's  not even half of it...there are many benefits to apple cidar vinegar.

I use apple cidar vinegar for salads and for my tin fish curries.
I use to use acv as a detox drink every day   with lemon, cinnamon and honey in it - helped flatten my tummy. I'm  not sure why I stopped.
Acv Detox Drink
4 tablespoons Honey
1teaspoon Cinnamon powder
Fresh lemon or lemon juice
I boil the water and allow it to cool. Then I just add everything in a jug and mix. Two or more pieces of fresh lemon or  two


squirts of the juice. If I have fresh mint I add a few in. Cucumber is great too. I also add acv to grapefruit juice it's soo delicious-

I use apple cidar vinegar as a hair rinse and in my clay masks, as well  as a toner. After I co-wash I usually do an apple cider vinegar rinse. I also  add a few drops of essential oil to it. Acv restores the hair's ph b…

Diy African Black Soap ( sulphate free ) shampoo*

Hey there curlies!

Don't you just love a product that is budget friendly, has multi usage benefits... Aaand... works ridiculously well too?
African Black soap happens to be one of those- I've been using this soap for about a year. My hair never feels stripped or crunchy but clean and moisturised(?)  No shampoo has ever left my hair moisturised before.
African black soap has some healing properties and is antifungal. Its known to help with scalp and skin conditions such as eczema, dandruff, psoriasis and other irritations you may have going on up there. As you know- getting rid  of scalp issues helps promote a healthy environment for your hair to grow.


I have a soft spot for this soap because it's all natural I can never go wrong with that. My staple is ABS; it's cheaper and more effective than experimenting with other shampoos.  Anyways let's get on with it- 
Here's what I used:)
Black Soap pictured above
11/2 cups of water
 glycerine
 honey
 my oil mix containi…