Sunday 6 August 2017

Doekspiration...

Hello ladies!

There's a phase I go through where I seriously get bored with my hair!
Of recent I've been playing around more with doeks.
 I love the fun ways of styling them. Adding a doek or scarf to style your hair is like a breath of fresh air. Take a look at some ways I've  used them and grab  inspiration for your next look:

Simple but still cute, don't you think?






I don't normally do it but I love kinda matching my doeks with my outfits it gives a classic feel to the whole outfit.





When my hair is not co-operating or when wash day is due - but I'm just plain lazy to do so. Yea, we all know these kinda days...




I try not to wear a black doek when I wear black- just me. This gives a not- so -serious look.








Hopefully you curlies found a bit of doekspiration to spruce up your styles.
Like and share to show a gal some love!

Connect  with me on my journey for more hair tips.

Until next time, Keep the Magic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...