Monday 10 October 2016

Ayurveda part one

Hello again curlies!

Ayurvedic regimens are effective, and easily customizable to suit your hair needs. Most importantly, the ingredients are inexpensive and all natural. I have decided to break this post into several parts as not to overwhelm/bore anyone out there.
  I'm keeping it simple because the subject of  Ayurveda can get deep, and I'm not a hair professional or guru. I like keeping things simple.
If you follow me on Instagram, then you may already come to know that I have incorporated some Ayurvedic hair treatments to my regimen. Ayurvedic hair treatments consists of natural herbs and powders that give stronger, thicker and healthier hair. This is great for me especially since my hair sheds every time I wash it.
Benefits - Strengthens hair
Reduces hair loss
Thickens hair
Conditions the hair
Aids and restores shine
Eliminates dandruff issues
All the ingredients are Cheap! ( bonus points)  and all natural. Most ingredients and herbs can be purchased at your local Indian stores. I purchased some Amla powder, Mendhi powder, Brahmi powder and Moringa powder. I did the tea rinse and already see a difference after doing it three times. I plan to introduce more Ayurvedic remedies to my regimen.
Do your research and find out what works best for your hair. Most of these treatments can be used as a facial mask too! You can mix and match these herbs and powders according to the needs of your hair. Experiment and have fun, this is what a hair journey is all about.

So, have you tried any Ayurvedic hair treatments?
Until next time -
Stay Natural , Stay Magical
Xo Xo  -  Marlene Louw




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...