Tuesday 9 August 2016

Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner

Hello again!
 It's now almost a month that I have been using Garnier Ultimate Blends. I purchased it at Clicks when looking for a new conditioner to try. What I like about this conditioner is that it is mild and gentle on the hair. I'm currently using the conditioner and the mask.
My hair is dry and very thirsty so I chose the nourishing repairer with avocado oil and shea butter. There's a blend for every hair type that targets different hair issues.

Firstly, I want to point out that this conditioner smells amazing and the fragrance lingers on for longer. Secondly, it is paraben free, these types of products are usually more expensive and sometimes harder to find. The texture is thick and creamy. The key ingredients are avocado oil and shea butter. This conditioner is great for hair like mine which is dry and thick. It detangles my hair nicely. The slip of the conditioner is not everything though,
I was hoping for more slip being natural, but it does leave my hair more moisturised. I have noticed that since using this conditioner I have experienced less breakage. It leaves my hair softer and my tips are well conditioned.
  
Overall this is a pretty good conditioner. It's easily available and very affordable too. I would like to try another range from this Garnier Ultimate Blends collection. It's paraben free so it's a big thumbs up. 
Let me know your views if you try this line. Take note that results may vary due to different hair types.

My next review will be on the delicious hair balm, so stay tuned...

Here's to healthy hair, 
Be natural Be Magical

XoXo  - Marlene Louw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...