Tuesday 12 July 2016

African Black Soap update

Hey curlies-
I put up a post on my page  www.facebook.com/magicalmessymerls on black soap. Im  very excited to give a review on this great soap. I give full details on how I melted the soap and the different oils I mixed in.
Besides the ingredients that caught my attention, this soap has no artificial colours and no preservatives. So here it is

 I applied the black liquid soap to dry hair that I parted into four. Immediately I felt the difference. It lathers quite quickly and  then I started to detangle. I know I was also surprised. This soap left my hair like butter.  There was no need for me to use conditioner! My all time staple, my bestie, my main...
Honestly I couldn't stop touching my hair. Did I mention the pleasant smell (bonus).
So I skipped the conditioner and jumped straight to doing a deep treatment and for this I used Ultimate Blends by Garnier. I noticed my curls were enhanced a bit more, they were popping! 

So I finally got me some African Black soap that most naturals are raving about. Totally chuffed that I found a product that is not expensive and that I can use for my face, body,hair and more. Oh I almost forgot to mention I went out with my fro in its shrunken state because of how soft and moisturized it was.

Yay- I found my "Holy Grail,"
Do you use Black soap? How is your experience?
Until next time curlies, remember you beautiful and you worth it...

Be Natural Be Magical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...