Sunday 17 July 2016

Co-washing

Hey curlies,

 I'm sure most of you already know about co-washing, if you don't know then its simply ditching the shampoo and washing your hair with conditioner only.

 Early in my hair journey I incorporated co-washing and my hair loved it. Conditioners are formulated with cleansing agents.
 I used the Tressemme range. My twa (teeny weeny afro) was thriving.
 I used it to detangle, co-wash and I put it in my spray bottle mix.

Co-washing softens the hair and helps keep it moisurised. If you colour your hair then co-washing will help your colour last longer.
         
When I co-wash I notice that my hair is easy to comb  resulting in less breakage.
It's advisable to use a silicone free conditioner.


Co-washing is one of the hair practices that I have benefited from. Decide for yourself if it  is for you because everyone's head of hair is different.

What conditioner do you use for co-washing?
Has it benefited you?

Until next time Magicals










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...